- Integrations Marketplace: Set up pre-built or custom workflows between Partnerhub and a variety of applications.
- CRM Integrations: (Coming February 10) Connect Partnerhub partners to contacts in Salesforce, Hubspot, and Pipedrive. Connect referrals in Partnerhub to Deals/Opportunities in your CRM)
- Slack Integrations: Send slack messages to any of your channels when activity occurs in Partnerhub
- Custom Integration workflows: Create your own workflows between Partnerhub and your favorite apps.
- Assign tasks to partners: Assign tasks with due dates to your partners
- Add partners without inviting them to join: This is a user experience update based on feedback from our users. Now you have the option to add your current trusted partners so your team manage internal documents or tasks before inviting your partner to join Partnerhub.
See more details on each update below.
Coming February 10th
Send contact details related to each partner in Partnerhub to Salesforce, Hubspot, or Pipedrive. Go to our Integration Marketplace and select which CRM you want to connect with, then simply map fields in Partnerhub to field in your CRM.
You can also set up an integration workflow from the Integration Marketplace to send referral data to the deals or opportunities object in Salesforce, Hubspot, or Pipedrive.
Now, you can setup workflows in our Integrations Marketplace to send Slack messages when activity occurs in Partnerhub. Below are the pre-built Slack workflows that are available. All your team needs to do is connect your Slack account and select a channel to send the messages to.
- Send a message when another organization in Partnerhub sends you a request to partner.
- Send a message when a partner adds you to a project
- Send a message when a partner sends you discussion message in Partnerhub
- Send a message when a partner assigns you a task
In addition to the pre-built integrations described above. You can also create custom workflows connecting Partnerhub to a growing list of applications. These include Trello, ClickUp, Mailchimp, Survey Sparrow, Klayvio and many more. Additionally, you have the ability to add more CRM and Slack flows in addition to the pre-built options.
Assigning Tasks to Partners
Previously, tasks could only be assigned internally to members of your own team. Now, you can select any user associated within a partner’s account to assign tasks.
User Experience Updates
- The partners page is now for trusted partners only: We changed the Partners page so that it is now used exclusively for tracking current/trusted partners that you already have an established relationship. Previously, users could also add prospective partners that they were interested in forming a relationship; now, you must have contact information of a person at the partner’s organization to add them.
- Adding partners without inviting them to join: Previously, when a user added another organization to Partnerhub, that automatically sent out an invitation to invite that Partner to Partnerhub; now, users can add a SaaS organization or an agency to Partnerhub and decide if they want to invite them right away or wait until a later time. If they decide to wait until a later time, the organization’s profile gets added to the Partners page of Partnerhub with the ability for your team to manage internal tasks and documents related to the partner
- Uploading partners: We updated the process of uploading partners to follow the same workflow described above. Now, when a list of partners are uploaded, we do not automatically invite the partners.
- Matching contacts to Partnerhub accounts when adding: Now when a partner is added, Partnerhub checks to see if that organization already has a profile inside of Partnerhub so your team does not have to worry about inviting the partner join.