You create your team's profile when signing up for Partnerhub. If you are the first user from your company, you will be asked to complete the following information after verifying your email.
- Agency URL: Add your website or your partnerships page
- Headquarters: List the city your headquarters is located in
- Calendar link: A link to Calendly or other scheduling tools to allow partners to schedule a call with you
- Write a short description about your agency: A brief intro to your agency; We recommend using the description added to the 'About' section of your agency's LinkedIn profile
- What is your target vertical? Select the vertical that you primarily sell into; This question will match you with agencies, but you can only choose one, so choose the vertical that best represent your target customer.
- Choose your core service: Select the primary service you provide - this is a single select field
- Choose all of the services you provide: Select each of the services you provide in addition to your core service
- Do you white label your services to other agencies? Select 'yes' if other agencies are able to sell your services to their clients
- Do you want to show your profile to other agencies to partner? Select 'yes' if you want to show your profile to other agencies in Partnerhub. This will make your profile visible to other agencies to vet your profile and request to partner.
- What is client's user size? Select the size of your target customer
- What aspects of your client's business do you advise on or manage most? Select the category that best matches your service. Categories include: Data Analytics, Front End, Compliance, Traffic, Development, Design, Sales, and BPM
- What tech products do you use internally and for client services? List the products your team most commonly uses
- Are you 'partnered' with any of the tools? Select 'yes' if are a known and active partner of
- If so, who are your technology partners? List all tech partners that you are a known and active partner of
- Percentage of total revenue from technology partners Select based on total revenue from services you provide and commissions
- What is the main reason you chose to partner with your tech partner? Select the primary reason your team partners with tech companies
- What is the main thing that has prevented you from partnering? Select the primary reason you have not been able to pursue partnerships